Sid’s Kids’ Camp 566 CY – RULES #
- No unauthorized attacks against anyone or anything
- It does not include self-defense, or authorized combat and sparring
- No sexual advances toward anyone or anything
- lude comments, kissing, touching, displays
- No theft or vandalism
- No unauthorized swimming
- No wandering beyond the boundaries of the camp. (Fence)
- No unexcused absences, or unexcused incomplete chores
- You must follow the instructor’s directions.
- No removing Sid’s security device.
- You may call for help by saying or thinking “help” very urgently, then you will hear a voice, “would you like to call for help?” Then think or say, “yes” or “help” again.
TIPS TO SHARE: #
- Stay together
- No camper should go anywhere alone
- Go in pairs and stay together
- Stay hydrated
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner are served at the posted location at the posted times. Don’t be late and don’t steal anyone’s food or water.
SECURITY BEACONS: #
Any campers on site who don’t follow the rules listed below will launch a magical flare with their name inside of an appropriate shape for the offense. (exa. An axe for an unauthorized attack, a Shield for under attack, a Heart for low health, an Exclamation Point for sexual advance, a Shoe for out of bounds, and a Drowning figure for drowning) The magical glowing flare follows the camper until a camp counselor or camp personnel arrives to dismiss it. This will also trigger an investigation to ensure the safety of all involved. The camper will receive two warnings and on the third offense, the camper will be sent home, with no refund, never to return to Sid’s Kids’ Camp.